This collection of songs is the result of a new writing process with a deep collaboration between Michael, Stephen, Jules and Joey. For the first time, the band enjoyed the luxury of writing music in a studio with freedom to experiment and compose in a new environment.
Consisting of six songs plus two bonus acoustic tracks, Shapes and Colors contains the bands most collaborative songwriting efforts to date. Michael, Stephen, Jules and Joey would like to thank everyone that helped with the creation of and inspiration for this album.
released November 5, 2013
- Celebrity Beat, and Dagger, recorded at Sound Heard In Time Studios in Worcester, MA
- Shapes and Colors, Life in the Lake, Diver, and Some Moves, recorded at Laser Sex Studios in Scranton, PA
- Celebrity Beat (acoustic) and Dagger (acoustic) were recorded at Psychic Spy Studios in Boston, MA
- All songs were mixed by Stephen Learson at Psychic Spy Studios in Boston, MA
- All songs were mastered by Tom Waltz at Waltz Audio
- Album Art by Sean Cahill
- Produced by The Indobox
all rights reserved